German cockroach control is dependent on customer interaction, population level, and dispersion of the colony through previous treatment attempts.
Our German cockroach treatment is a specific, corrective treatment, not included in our Preventative General Pest Control Service. In order to reverse the problem and interrupt the life cycle, a combination of non-repellent products, baits and Insect Growth Regulators are utilized.
- Empty all cabinets around infested area
- Cover all open food containers
- Empty food pantry
- Keep kitchen table/counter clear for treatment
- Do not use cleaning products on treated surfaces for at least 48 hours
- Wait at least 48 hours to purt out Pheromone Traps left by technician
- Be patient – allow chemicals to do their job for at least a week before retreatment
If follow-up treatment is needed or recommended, the price will be ½ of the original treatment up to 90 days after original treatment date.
- German cockroaches reproduce about 6 times a year
- They can have up to 50 babies in each each egg case
- They love cardboard boxes and paper bags
- They are not from Germany, but are from Egypt
- The live near their food and water sources
- They are omnivorous and cannibalistic
- They can live up to a week without their head
- Females about to lay eggs remain hidden for up to a week before depositing egg case
- Babies are sexually mature after 6 weeks