German cockroach control is dependent on customer interaction, population level, and dispersion of the colony through previous treatment attempts.
Our German cockroach treatment is a specific, corrective treatment, not included in our Preventative General Pest Control Service. In order to reverse the problem and interrupt the life cycle, a combination of non-repellent products, baits and Insect Growth Regulators are utilized.
- Empty all cabinets around infested area
- Cover all open food packages
- Empty food pantry
- Keep kitchen table/counter clear for treatment
- Do not use cleaning products on treated surfaces for at least 48 hours
- Do put out insect traps the day after treatment
- Be patient – allow chemicals to do their job for at least a week before retreatment
If follow-up treatment is needed or recommended, the price will be ½ of the original treatment up to 90 days.